The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

For hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee

It is clear that I am now totally consumed with hatred. Every time I think about Microsoft and Windows, I can taste the bile in my throat. I can’t read an article about Microsoft without slipping into paroxysms of rage. I desperately need help.

I am so obsessed, if I were the slightest bit unhinged I’d make the Seattle Times headline as “the Redmond Bomber.”

I’m starting to get the shakes as thoughts of destroying Windows permeate every nook and cranny of my consciousness. What is happening to me?!!

I shall attack Microsoft at every turn. I shall rip apart Windows at every opportunity. I shall not relent in the slightest. Nothing shall stand in the way of my all-consuming hate. I am acid and venom. I am pandemic. I ride a pale horse and Hades follows close behind.

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

- Herman Melville's Moby Dick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home