The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Smalltalk and Fortran!!

http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=155&thread=116721

This would be my dream job: writing software in both Smalltalk and Fortran! God, I miss Fortran. What a great language!

[My very first programming language was FORTRAN (in the early 1980’s, I was a bona fide FORTRAN guru). I have a very special place in my heart for Fortran (these days, the name is no longer all capitalized).]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home