The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Finding The Mystery of Love

For those of you who want to see the full series of excerpts from Marc Gafni's The Mystery of Love, start with the February 19th blog entry which can be found in the February 2006 archive. Look to the left of this page for the Archives section.

For those of you who are unable to find this book on the remainders table at World's Biggest Bookstore (or any other bookstore, for that matter), the good news is that it is available at the Toronto Public Library, the Vaughan Public Library, the Newmarket Public Library, and the Oakville Public Library. (It is NOT available at the Mississauga Public Library, the Brampton Public Library, the Richmond Hill Public Library, nor the Markham Public Library. Have I overlooked any other local libraries?)

Apparently the book is still available from Indigo as a trade paperback – visit here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home