The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Monday, April 24, 2006

A Spy Speaks Out

Bush was a stinking liar. Rice, Rumsfeld and Cheney were complicit in the lie so they too were stinking liars. It was American policy to invade Iraq long before 9/11 and they were looking for any excuse to do so...


Read about the 60 Minutes program.

"The idea of going after Iraq was U.S. policy. It was going to happen one way or the other," says Drumheller.

Asked if that was his reaction, Drumheller says, "That was our reaction from the very beginning. The report didn't hold together."


However, Vice President Dick Cheney thought the story was worth investigating [of course, he did!! -Richard], and asked the CIA not to discount the story without first taking a closer look. So, in February 2002, the agency sent former ambassador Joseph Wilson to Niger to investigate.


"The policy was set," Drumheller says. "The war in Iraq was coming. And they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy, to justify the policy."


This confirms what I suspected right from the very beginning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home