The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

My New Toaster

I finally got my new toaster! From Sears...

The Hamilton Bitch Eclectrics™ all-metal 2-slice toaster, regular $89.99, for 20% off...only $71.99!

Sears toaster

Meanwhile, HBC still won’t budge on the price of the toaster. Ever since the Yanks took over this venerable Canadian institution, the store has been uncharacteristically stingy on sales and bargains (what ever happened to the Scratch-n’-Sniff sales??). As a result, I’m no longer a big HBC patron.

Thank God for Sears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home