The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Love-struck

Having dropped a few grand on a 42" plasma television recently (the Panasonic TH-42PX60U), I'm in no mood to spend another few grand on a LCD TV for my bedroom, so I'm looking for something really inexpensive. I'm seriously considering a 32" Daytek DT3220 from Costco (in Canada). However, the other day I saw this utterly drop-dead gorgeous LCD television (Samsung LN-S3252D) at a local electronics store that made me fall in love (I mean REALLY fall in love)...



This beauty has a glossy ivory finish that reminds one of a Grand Piano. In terms of industrial design, it is quite possibly the most beautiful television I have ever seen! Clean and elegant, it exudes sensuality.

But being the Cheap Bastard that I am, I'm sticking to my original plan of getting the Daytek. It's true what they say: Love hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home