The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Best of my Blog

Here's a snapshot of my blog, a recap of the past year or so since I started blogging.

I initially began my blog to chronicle my journey through psychotherapy. There is much here that's deeply personal and very powerful. Most of the posts are in November, 2005, and early December, 2005.

Here's my take on why I shall never marry.

Here's what I look like in real life.

The most powerful force in our lives can be found in this discussion about belief systems. If you don't read anything else on my blog, read this.

Here's the best Valentine's Day message in the world. (February 14th isn't that far off!)

In February, 2006, I began a spiritual transformation when I found this book. I talked extensively about it in the following two months (March and April).

In fact, here's my most seminal blog. Doubtless, it will be extremely difficult for most people to internalize.

I hope you all find things of value here. This blog is my best contribution to the world.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Darkest Knight said...

In October and November of this year, I also blogged extensively about my favourite programming language, Smalltalk.

Throughout the year, I've talked a lot about Windows and Mac OS X and Linux. For the record, I'm a HUGE Apple fan, and I believe the Mac computers are generally way better than Windows machines.

I do all my blogging on my wonderful iMac G5 that I bought two years ago.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home