The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Cuisinart Cookware

I got this Cuisinart 7 Pc. Classic Cookware Set for my girlfriend for Christmas, in keeping with my all-kitchen-stuff Christmas...

Kitchen Stuff Plus cookware

I have a Cuisinart 12 Pc. Classic Cookware Set myself and I'm very pleased with it. Great quality at a very reasonable price. (Although, if money were no object, I'd buy All-Clad copper-core or Lagostina copper-core cookware.)

- Iron Chef Richard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home