The rantings of a beautiful mind

On life, society, and computer technology.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I live in the Fortress of Solitude. I drive the Silver Beast. My obsession is justice. I used to be a Windows software developer. I retired in 2000 when my stock options helped me achieve financial security.

Monday, August 07, 2006

TV Heaven at the Fortress

My Master Bedroom setup (Toshiba LCD and Rogers Digital STB, with JVC VCR):
  • on the left side, you can see part of my Sony mini stereo system, as well as my futuristic bathroom scale.
  • on the right, you see part of my Gibbard cherrywood armoire (moucho expensive!).



























My setup in the Den (
Panasonic plasma and Rogers HD PVR, with Nakamichi 5.1 audio system):
  • note that I need 3 remotes - the Panasonic remote is used for video switching and operating the DVD player; the Rogers remote is for controlling the TV and PVR; and the Nakamichi remote is used to control the AV receiver.
  • you can see a bit of my Christmas decorations around the fireplace – it’s Christmas time all year round at the Fortress!
  • “The Merchant of Venus,” starring Al Pacino and Jeremy Irons, is playing on the television.








































That concludes your tour of
TV Heaven at the Fortress. Thanks for your patronage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home